Trust the timing of your life and try to be patient.
The Universe conspires to bring you everything you need at the right time and removes the things you don’t need. Have faith that everything is happening for you and every wrong thing can lead you to the right thing.
In this episode of Honest Conversations with Carin and Marcia you’ll discover:
• How to allow things to happen naturally in your life, rather than trying to force things to happen
• The importance of reconnecting with your inner “badass” to remember who you are and what you truly want
• Tips for giving yourself a pep talk, honoring how far you’ve come, and silencing your inner critic
Mentioned In This Ep:
• Book: The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein
• Book: When God Winks at You: How God Speaks Directly to You Through the Power of Coincidence by Squire Rushnell
• Book: Happiness at Work: Be Resilient, Motivated, and Successful – No Matter What by Dr. Srikumar Rao
• Book: Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Dr. Arianna Huffington
Register for the free webinar “Jumpstart Your Business Growth in 2021” here: honestconvos.co/webinar
Although we are on a break we will be airing re-casts (with previews at the beginning) through the end of January. We’ll still be on social media though so engage with us on Instagram @honestconvos8 and Facebook @honestconvos